The Gardens Casino
Hawaiian Gardens Casino
B. COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
We collect information from you that identifies, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with you or your household (“Personal Information”). Personal information does not include publicly available information in government records or any data that has been deidentified, aggregated, or otherwise anonymized.
Personal Information We Collect
If You visit The Gardens or this Site, We may collect these categories of Personal Information:
- Personal identifiers, such as Your name, date of birth, address, contact information, or government-issued ID;
- Visual or electronic data, such as Your image captured though video surveillance;
- Financial information, such as Your payment or billing information;
- Commercial information, such as the products or services purchased or considered;
- Internet or network activity, such as data collected through Cookies as described in the section below on Cookies; and,
- Inferences drawn from this data to perform analytics to personalize and continually improve Your experience.
How We Collect Personal Information
The Gardens collects Personal Information from You when You:
Voluntarily provide it to Us;
- Apply for a free Players Card with Us;
- Use Your Players Card while You play at The Gardens;
- Visit our restaurant;
- Participate in promotions, track tournaments, rate hours played;
- Contact us about Your visit or for customer service; or,
- Otherwise interact with Us.
How We Use Personal Information
We process all Personal Information fairly and lawfully. This means that We only use Your Personal Information for the purposes that We identify, such as to:
- Provide You the services or products You request;
- Ensure that You are of legal age to enter The Gardens (21);
- Enhance Your experience by issuing Player Cards;
- Inform You about promotions, alerts, and relevant information that may be of interest through text or email;
- Detect fraudulent or illegal conduct; and,
- Gain insights about Your experience to evaluate and improve Our offerings.
We will not use your Personal Information for materially different purposes without first taking reasonable steps to notify you.
Our Site uses basic cookies to enable the website to function, analyze trends, improve services, and resolve problems. Cookies may automatically collect internet or network information, such as device identifiers, Your IP address, and information about how You interact with the website.
How to control cookies: If you wish to prevent cookies from tracking your activity, you can set your browser to block certain cookies or notify you when a cookie is set. If you block cookies, certain features of websites may not work. For more information on how you can customize your browser’s cookie setting please visit the link to your web browser below:
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do NOT sell Personal Information to third parties.
We share Your Personal Information to provide the services You request and operate our business. For example, We rely on vendors to help us process Your payments or support our Site’s development and maintenance.
If You choose to participate in a promotion or tournament, We may share Your Personal Information with other companies who are involved in the event.
D. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents may have additional rights over their Personal Information. This section describes those rights and how you can exercise them with us.
The Right To Request More Information
You may have the right to request more information about how We treated Your Personal Information, including:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected that information;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we shared that information; and/or
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
The Right to Request Access
You also may have the right to request access to Your Personal Information.
The Right to Request Deletion
Under certain conditions, You may have the right to request that We delete Your Personal Information. Please note that simply leaving the Site or closing your Player Card does not delete the Personal Information We may have collected about You.
We may not delete all of your Personal Information if one of the following exceptions applies:
- Transactional: to complete a transaction for which the Personal Information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or perform a contract we have with you;
- Security: to detect data security incidents; preserve the integrity or security of systems; or investigate, report, or prosecute those responsible for any such action
- Error Correction: to debug or repair any errors;
- Legal: to protect against fraud, harassment, malicious or deceptive activities, or illegal activity or to comply with applicable law or a legal obligation, or exercise rights under the law, such as the right to free speech; to assist another party with any of its obligations under applicable privacy laws; or
- Internal Use: to use your Personal Information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information (i.e. to improve our services).
Please note that if we delete your Personal Information, many of our services will not work the same. For example, you will not have an account, personalized web experiences, or promotional emails sent to your inbox.
The Right to Request Correction
Under certain conditions, You may have the right to request that We correct inaccurate Personal Information.
Third-Party Marketing and Selling/Sharing Your Information
Under California law, “share” means disclosing your Personal Information by us to a third party for cross-context behavioral advertising, in exchange for money or anything else of value. Thus, when we use the term “share” under this section, we are using it in the narrow meaning of how it is defined under California law.
Under the laws of California, “sell” means exchanging your Personal Information by us with a third party for money or anything else of value.
We do not provide Your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Nor do We intend to sell or share your Personal Information to third parties without providing You notice and an opportunity to opt out.
How To Exercise These Rights
To submit a request to exercise these rights You may contact Us at:
- Or email@example.com
Please clearly state that You would like to exercise your California privacy rights and briefly describe Your request. You must also provide Your full name, current address, telephone number, email address and player card number.
If You make a request, We will acknowledge We have received it within ten (10) days. If You do not receive a response, please ensure Your request was submitted properly or contact Us.
Before We can respond to Your request, we must verify Your identity. If We are unable to verify Your request, We will contact You for more information. If We are still unable to verify Your identify after a good faith attempt, We may deny the request and, if so, We will explain the basis for the denial.
Designating an Authorized Agent
You may designate someone to submit requests and act on Your behalf (an “Authorized Agent”). To do so, You must provide Us with written permission to allow Your Authorized Agent to act on Your behalf.
Do Not Track Requests
Some web browsers or smartphones have the ability to set “Do Not Track” requests to block user activity from being tracked across web pages or devices. We do not recognize “Do Not Track” signals as there is no industry-standard way to do so.
F. REGARDING CHILDREN
This Site and the Gardens are not intended for Children.
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors who are under the age of 13. It is possible that by fraud or deception We may receive information, which may include Personal Information, given to Us by or pertaining to children under 13. If We are notified of this, as soon as We verify the information, We will delete it from our servers.
G. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We highly recommend that You take every precaution to protect Your Personal Information when You are on the Internet. One way You can do so is by making sure You are using a secure Web browser.
Even though We have taken steps to protect Your Personal Information from being intercepted, accessed, used, or disclosed by unauthorized persons, You should know that We cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Information.
H. OTHER WEBSITES
I. QUESTIONS AND UPDATES
Last Revised: 1/1/2023